Last Updated: June 8, 2023
Future Leaders Academy ("We", "Us", "Our") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
1. Information We May Collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site, including your name, address, telephone number, email address.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
2. Data Storage
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers within the European Union.
3. Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless:
- We have your permission.
- It is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Future Leaders Academy, our customers, or others.
5. Your Rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have:
- The right to access – You can request a copy of your personal data we hold.
- The right to rectification – You can correct any data we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You can ask us to delete your personal data where there is no good reason for us to continue processing it.
- The right to object – You can object to our processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest.